Thursday, November 5, 2009

Different Learning Styles

As an educator I will strive to incorporate all learning styles into my lessons and assessments. Every child learns differently. More traditional schooling does not best suit all children. In my class I will teach and asses’ students in ways that meet all learning styles. I will present material in ways that will help the children learn quicker and more efficiently.
I feel that if materials are presented to students in all learning styles the children and the teacher will benefit. Children will become lifelong learners and develop a love of learning. Teachers’ will reach a larger audience, and accomplish their goals sooner. The class room should be a place that children succeed. I feel that my teaching methods will allow students to learn, succeed, and develop a lifelong love of learning.
click here to learn about the different learning styles
Click here for more information about teaching for different learning styles

No comments:

Post a Comment